Dr. D (Life's a Zoo)
Warning! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under eighteen years or older.
Dewey Dewson, better known by his stage name, Dr. D, is a rapper and a gangster. He is one of the 7 contestants from the stop motion animated series, Life's a Zoo.
Why He Sucks
- He's just a stereotypical gangster/rapper who's "in the hood".
- He lied about his identity, as he claimed to have "kept it real from day one".
- He stabbed himself with his switchblade. (Live And Let Diet)
- He lost a rap battle to Chi-Chi. (Dr D Plays House)
- Due to being alone in an extended period of time, he broke character and started to cry. (Big Brother, Where Are Thou)
- According to Bobbie and his mom, his real name is Dewey Dewson and he isn't really a gangster, as he's actually a very respectful former shoe store owner. (Truth or Consequences)
- He claimed to be a "sexually experienced gangster", but failed to woo Chi-Chi and Minou.
- He had sex with Morreski while he was sleeping, thinking he was Chi-Chi, thus making him a rapist. (Scared Shirtless)
- He pissed off Morreski by insulting his mother, saying Rico was so ugly that he made his mom look like a "motherfucking prom queen", causing him to get beaten up by Morreski as a result. (Random Acts of Niceness)
- While Ray and Chi-Chi were having sex, Dr. D thought Ray was trying to kidnap her, and so he kicked his ass. (It's Not Easy Being Chi)
- He stopped acting like a stereotypical gangster.
- At least he isn't as bad as Jake Oswalt.
- Despite being a violent, egotistical asshole, he can be funny at times.
- His music video.
- He exposed the truth about Bobbie in the episode, Truth or Consequences.
- Dr. D is the only Life's a Zoo contestant who is a bird.
- Hs is voiced by Joseph Motiki.
- He is also the second shortest contestant of Life's a Zoo, after Jake.
- He doesn't get a lot of screen time compared to the other contestants.