Jump to navigation Jump to search
Double G is the quatagonist of the American live-action sitcom "Game Shakers".
Why He Sucks
- He's supposed to be one of the heroes, but his actions make him more of a criminal.
- He's incredibly self-centred and unnecessarily loud.
- Dub doesn't get punished for his evil and selfish actions, such as cutting the giant cable wire at the ocean causing the Internet from the entire world to shut down and get away scot-free.
- He can't handle criticism.
- Carrying on from point 4, in "Flavor City," he ordered Ruthless to throw a microwave at a citizen just because the person didn't like one of Dub's albums. The citizen could have been injured, or killed.
- He's sometimes a jerk to Triple G, his son.
- A home video in “Scared Tripless” reveals that he left Triple G alone in the middle of a diaper change for a certain period of time. This is bad parenting and babies should NEVER be left unattended under any circumstances. Since Triple G was getting his diaper changed, he could’ve crawled off the changing table and injure his head, which is very serious for a baby and could’ve disabled him for life.
- He was shown to be very rude towards his ex-wife, Jackie. Even when she saved him from drowning in the ocean, he called her a show-off instead of thanking her for saving his life.
- Even when the Game Shakers tell him not to, he'll always land his helicopter on the roof of the Game Shakers' building for no reason.
- He's still hilarious at the time, but with a big heart.
- Kel Mitchell did a pretty good job role for him.
- Despite his egotistical nature and behavior, he still loves and cares for his son and the other game shakers.