Dora Márquez (seasons 5-8)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dora Márquez is the main titular protagonist of the Nick Jr's 2000 flash animated children's TV series Dora the Explorer.
Sadly, she suffered a bad case of flanderization in Seasons 5-8.
Why She Won't Explore Anywhere Now
- To start off, her voice sounds very annoying to listen to for some listeners.
- Every time she repeats the same question to the viewer, it gets very annoying.
- Similar to the seasons 9-14 and movie counterpart of Barney the Dinosaur, she was flanderized just because she didn't teach children the right things.
- In the episode "Boots' First Bike", she was always trading too much to find Boots the right bike.
- Hypocrisy: In the same episode of the 5th season, she said that she wanted to help Boots to find him a new bike. Yet, she didn't do the same thing as her past look.
- She doesn't allow any villain in the show to be punished no matter what they do, making herself look immature and unrealistically forgiving.
- While she was exploring random places without her parents' permission, why does she get help from the viewers to find her goals?
- The Backpack song with her pals gets very annoying at times.
- Sometimes, she was still very helpful with some people.
- Her voice also sounds very nice.
- Some questions she asks the viewers can always be very nice for them.
- And not to mention, she wasn't repeating the same questions over and over again in some episodes.
- Similar to Barney the Dinosaur, she was flanderized along with him in some seasonal rots.