|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Loathsome Characters Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Short page.
Why He's A Incompetent Father (Bad Qualities)
- He went from a bumbling, yet loving father to a 'Butt-Monkey'-type character.
- He is much more clueless and dumber than he already was. He was even dumber in episodes like "A Third Dad Cartoon", “Tee Party” and “Father Knows Least”.
- He can be a bully and pull childish pranks on his family for his own enjoyment.
- Because the show’s animation techniques were changed, his design took a significant step-down. His head is larger and lankier than before, and his bottom half seems to be unfinished.
- Almost every episode that has a spotlight on him just represents his aforementioned flanderization.
- His jokes are trashy and mean-spirited.
- In the episode “Dad Man Walking”, his high-pitched snoring will get on your last nerve.
- In the episode "Dexter's Wacky Races" he removed the gas tank in his car by mistake.
- In the episode "A Dad Cartoon" he tried to clean his car nice and shiny, but ending up forcing breaking his car on a freak accident by mistake.
- He still loves his family.
- He occasionally has his old personality.
- He was much better in season 1-2.
- He's still a good person.
- He does have funny moments.
- Jeff Bennett still does a fine (if not perfect) job voicing him.
- While his design did take a step-down, it still looks pretty decent.