Derek (Cool Cat Saves the Kids)
Derek "Daddy Derek" Savage is a character in the film Cool Cat Saves The Kids. In that film, he is the father of the titular Cool Cat and his wife is... also a cat.
NOTE: This page is about the self-insert character, not about the real-life person who created this film.
Why He Sucks
- He looks like a zoophile since both his wife and son are cats. In fact, in the original book series, Cool Cat's dad is a cat, so where is he then?
- This is most likely due to the fact that the filmmakers only had enough money for one catsuit.
- He might be a poor father. While not mean, it doesn't look like he properly disciplined his son well and instead gave him cheap advice. Cool Cat is a fool who think he's good at helping children.
- Derek Savage's performance as himself is bad for being done by the creator of the film.
- He often speaks in an overly enthusiastic tone that can sound fake and ironic. He especially said "Wow! $100?! That's a lot of money!" with that tone.
- He has some pointless moments, like when he showcased his Van Halen-signed guitar.