Dean Cuizeen (Turbo F.A.S.T)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dean Cuizeen is one of the villains in Turbo: F.A.S.T.. He's the owner of Chez Fajita and chef celebrity in Beverly Hills.
Why He Sucks
- He's known for being a copycat of Dos Bros Tacos due to the fact that he copies Tito's secret seasoning recipe and the F.A.S.T crew with his snail group, F.A.J.I.T.A..
- He's an stereotypical greedy business man who wants to ruin the protagonists reputation much like Big Tex, another Mr. Krabs wannabe.
- He has committed animal cruelty, particularly when he steals centipedes and chickens to the point where he turned one of them into a chickipede and planning to do it on the Fast crew in "Beware the Chickipede".
- He believes that he has full control over Tito and the FAST crew, like in "Beat-A Fajita".
- He's usually unfair at times like he once say that when Tito's F.A.S.T crew wins, then he could gave Tito a five dollar gift card to Chez Fajita, but when Dean wins, he would bulldoze Dos Bro Tacos.
- He's a cash cow lair to everyone as seen in "Beat-A Fajita" as he calls himself a celebrity chef and yet he stole secret recipes from other chefs and is a terrible cook as seen in his stats.
- He thinks that tacos are much classier and prizeier when other taco stands in real life have much cheaper prizes for their tacos.
- While his design was good, his half-human and half-chicken appearance in "Beware the Chickipede" can be very creepy for some people.
- He could be easily compared to Big Tex from Buddy Thunderstruck which came out three years after both Beat-a-Fajita and Beware the Chickipede, the two are greedy business men, the two are rivals to the main characters' business (Dos Bros Tacos and Thunderstruck Trucking), the two are cash cow lairs, the two has friends who rival the main protagonists (the FAJITA crew and Tex Jr), the two are single men and the two often violate workers rights and are animal abusers in both shows they appeared in, the only differences is that Dean has six snails and Big Tex has a son.
- He only cares about the fame he has rather than everything else including the Fast crew.
- His design was good despite his half-human and half-chicken appearance being creepy.
- At least he got a lot of karma in two episodes that he appeared in (his snail group loses the race and getting his food limo destroyed by Fusion's powerful shell in "Beat-A FAJITA and being turned into a half-human/chicken hybrid in "Beware the Chickipede").
- His voice actor, Jess Harrell, does a pretty good job voicing him.
- He only appeared in two episodes of season one and didn't return for the last two seasons of the show.