Dave the Mall Guard (Transformers: BotBots)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dave the Mall Guard is a former antagonist of Transformers: BotBots. He is the only human to be aware of the BotBots. He is voiced by Mark Little.
- He and Spud Muffin are one of the weakest antagonists in Tranformers: BotBots.
- While some incarnations feature humans as allies, this series shows humans as a threat as the bots are trying to hide from him.
- He's supposed to serve as an antagonist because he is trying to catch and exposed the BotBots, but he literally only attempted to catch them in five episodes.
- He can be disgusting most of the time, like in "Escape from Snackatraz", when he dropped a bran muffin on the ground and on the ketchup, mustard, and pickles (that came from Burgertron) and picked it up and ate it.
- He often naps all the time, which might make him irresponsible because he is the mall guard. Also he often wears earphone that could keep criminals from getting them.
- He is known for making terrible passcodes, like in "Phoning It In" and "Shopping Brawl" where each passcode is just the number "1" multiple times.
- His redemption was kinda rushed, he stated he won't try to reveal the BotBots anymore.
- At least the BotBots don't try to harm him, just like the AutoBots from the regular Transformers franchises.
- Mark Little does a good job voicing him.
- The ending of "The Goldrush Games - Part the Second" showed that he accidentally convinced a Sector 7 agent named Agent Wagner about the BotBots, which could give him more character development and better redemption.
- At least he saved the mall from the mall robots in "Shopping Brawl".
- He can be relatable and hilarious at times.
- The only BotBots he saw in the series were: Burgertron, Dimlit and Spud Muffin.
- Plus, Burgertron is the only BotBot to be seen by Dave twice. He is also the only BotBot to ever interact with Dave, but he only interacted with him on Ring-A-Ling.
- According to "Escape from Snackatraz", Dave was born on February 29, which is a leap year.
- Dave's appearance resembles his voice actor, Mark Little.