|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Loathsome Characters Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Short page.
"Don't let your kids watch it!" - Robbie Rotten
This article contains potentially sensitive content that may be discomforting or upsetting to certain users. Reader discretion is advised!
Reason: Lewd and kinky topics are discussed here.
Darlene Spritzer is a secondary protagonist of the DC animated web series Lobo. She is voiced by Grey DeLisle.
Intentional Bad Qualities
- Unlike in the comics, Darlene is a human blonde instead of a redhead humanoid. And she doesn’t have a healthy relationship with Lobo.
- She is quite hard on people’s ears, particularly Sunny Jim.
- She keeps annoying people.
- She is quite unlikable to everyone, especially Sunny Jim and Lobo.
- She intoxicated Lobo and stole his bike.
- She rightfully dumps Lobo when she learns he plans to have rough sex with her against her consent.
- She is quite appealing in her waitress and belly dancer outfits.
- Making her unlikeable was likely intentional as a deconstruction of the damsel in distress trope.
- Grey DeLisle-Griffin does an awesome job voicing her and made her lines, particularly the profanity laced ones quotable.