Darleen "Darla" Dimple, also publicly known to her fans as Darla Dimple, is the main antagonist of Warner Bros' 1997 animated film Cats Don't Dance.
She is an egotistic child star who takes delight in animal bashing. She also has a colossal butler named Max, serving as her enforcer. She is Danny's main arch-nemesis.
Why She Sucks
- She is a extremely spoiled brat who bashes anyone who gets in her way.
- She had a burning hatred towards animals for unknown reasons.
- She throws an ugly temper tantrum, screaming at Flanagan and the workers in the set, this gets really annoying and ear piecing. even though she's meant to be the villain of the movie.
- Her facial expressions are outright disturbing and cringe- worthy to look at, especially when she makes that wicked smile.
- Her design looks too similar to baby doll from Batman: The Animated series.
- She forces Max to flood the stage, in hopes of getting the animals fired. That is murder, and she nearly kills the animals, thankfully the animals didn't drown.
- She committed the 7 deadly sins.
- "I HATE ANIMALS!!!
- During her song "Big and Loud". She tried to seduce Danny, when he's an adult, and she herself is a child, even though she is pretending to give Danny advice. This makes her motives questionable.
- She tries to crush the animals' dreams and hopes. Making her unsympathetic and a complete monster.
- Her motives in the movie are unforgivable.
- She wasted the talent of Ashley Peldon.
- She gets a lot of panty shots, which is considered sexualization.
- She keeps calling herself an adorable little angel. Yet in reality, she is an ugly little monster.
- Her film in the movie Lil ark angel, butchered The story of Noah's ark. It seems like they tried to make Noah a female. Making a Noah a female is a terrible idea. This was suggested by Media hunter reviews.
- She easily expresses racism towards animals, since she hated them.
- She tries way too hard too look cute, when she seduces Danny. This makes her pretty sexual, even though she is a child.
- She is easily compared to baby doll, even though baby doll is meant to be likeable and sympathiectic.
- Even though she finally gets what she deserves at the end of the movie, she could've get arrested and face trial in court for committing alot of crimes.
- Her songs "Little Boat on the Sea" "Big and Loud" aren't that bad.
- At least she cares about Max. (Her butler).
- There's still a few people who liked her.
- She's meant to be a parody of Shirley Temple.
- Though she is the main antagonist of the film, she doesn't compete with Danny.
- Max is the one who compete with Danny, he is more dangerous then Darla.
- She could be a orphan. As she has no parents, some people theorize that max could be her father.