Cyril Figgis (Archer, Seasons 1-10)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cyril Figgis is one of the main characters of the Adult Animated Series, Archer. He is voiced by Chris Parnell.
- He is a very bland character much like Jerry Smith (another character voiced by Chris Parnell) and doesn't really feel interesting.
- He's also a huge coward sometimes as he seemed more interested in saving himself than saving his friends in certain situations.
- He lacks self-confidence, partially due to having a horrendous childhood.
- His infamous line, "Suppressing Fire".
- Cyril is also selfish, such as the time in Season 2 where he let another man hack into ISIS Computer Agency and he thought he could try but screwed up.
- Sometimes, he is shown to be very nasty towards others, specifically Archer.
- Hypocrisy: he cheats on Lana serval times, yet doesn't trust Lana's faithfulness and refuses to apologize to her after cheating.
- He could be considered a Butt-Monkey character and is more of a punching bag.
- Some of his lines are stupid, much like Jerry Smith, and his insults mean nothing.
- He has a hatred of Archer with a burning passion, to the point that one Archer sacrificed himself to let Lana swim to safety along with Ray and He. When Archer is out for a few minutes. He hopes that Archer dies. (Thankfully he doesn't.)
- This is not only a new low for Cyril, but it makes him more unlikable.
- Good animated design, much like how the whole show looks.
- Chris Parnell does an excellent performance.
- "Suppressing Fire" is still funny to always listen to.
- According to Archer series, he is one of the individuals with character development.
- By Season 11, Cyril has now become more of a leader than a coward. He is now much more badass than before.