Cyborg (Teen Titans Go!)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cyborg (Victor Stone) is a member of the Teen Titans and one the main characters of Teen Titans Go!. He is voiced by Khary Payton.
- He goes from an intelligent, nice, mature, and serious half-man, half-robot to an annoying, immature, jerkish, and idiotic slacker who cares less about heroics and more about doing what he wants.
- He is very lazy as he barely does anything to help his friends fight monsters.
- Obnoxious performance from Khary Payton as Cyborg's voice is not worth to listen to. What also doesn't help is that Khary Payton is his original voice actor.
- He tends to force everyone, especially Raven, to do things they don't like to do.
- Along with the other Titans, he is incredibly immature, as stated in BQ#1.
- He is very careless, as he once hit his girlfriend Jinx in the head with a cannon blast.
- His catchphrase, "Boo-yah!", can get very annoying, and there were even moments where it became a verbal tic rather than a catchphrase.
- He himself is also annoying, and also idiotic.
- He makes very unfunny jokes.
- His constant neck stretching can get very irritating for some viewers.
- He is more idiotic than usual.
- Out of all the Titans, he has the best redesign.
- He is definitely not the worst of the Titans, as he is usually better behaved than the others, other than Raven. He could even be the second best of the five.
- He is mostly caring and affectionate to the Titans and his girlfriend.
- His voice, while obnoxious, is pretty entertaining to listen to at times.
- Khary Payton still decently voices him for the most part.
- He is experienced with technology.
- He got a taste of his own medicine in the episode "40%, 40%, 20%" when his annoyingness got on his teammates' nerves.
- His friendship with Beast Boy is fun to watch.
- He gets some redemption in Teen Titans Go! to the Movies and Teen Titans Go! vs Teen Titans.
- "Why?! Because I hate bananas!" and "Guys, look! A birdie!" are both hilarious lines.