Cuts Man (Captain N: The Game Master)
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Loathsome Characters Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: 5 points for Why He Sucks is not enough
Cut Man (カットマン Kattoman) is a Robot Master created by Dr. Light to be a timber-felling robot. Cut Man debuted in the first Mega Man game, where he was reprogrammed by Dr. Wily to help him conquer the world.
His special weapon is the Rolling Cutter, an extremely sharp circular pair of scissor-like blades that can be thrown like boomerangs to attack from a distance. They are made of highly resistant "ceramic titanium", allowing them to slice through most materials effectively. Cut Man was designed with a lightweight chassis that grants him fast and agile movement, even in strong rain and wind, as well as the ability to jump against horizontal surfaces to reach great heights.
Why He Sucks
- The biggest problem with this incarnation of Cut Man is that in this version, they changed the spelling of his name to "Cuts Man" for no discernible reason.
- Like all the other designs for Robot Masters in Captain N, his design was changed from the original incarnation in an extremely unfaithful way.
- Not to mention that it looks ugly as well, to the point where it gives Amanda Killman's design a run for its money, but it is not as bad as Thomas' design from All Engines Go!.
- He's a Gary Stu who is able to overpower Mega Man and the rest of Captain N's crew.
- Despite being a villainous Gary Stu, he also has shown to be a total coward as well.
- His voice is incredibly grating.