"Don't let your kids watch it!" - Robbie Rotten
This article contains potentially sensitive content that may be discomforting or upsetting to certain users. Reader discretion is advised!
Reason: The group is from a propaganda movie involving child sexualization, and they do very disturbing stuff.
|Not to be confused with the name of the film Cuties, and this Angelica is not to be confused with Angelica Pickles from Rugrats.|
Cuties is the titular name of the child dance group from the controversial film Cuties and they serve as major antagonists of said film.
Why They Intentionally Should Be Called "Uglies"
'''Important note: These characters are extremely controversial for reasons explained below. No positive pointers/section will be permitted on this page. Anyone on this wiki who attempts to add any redeeming qualities will have their edits reverted.'''
- Just like Amy, they are too young to be doing dances that rely on twerking, which is believed to be a red flag since twerking is considered to be a sexual dance style, and the age of consent in France is 15. Think about it.
- There are brief close-ups of their bodies (particularly their buttocks' and genitalia while clothed).
- One scene shows one of them showing their bare breast.
- Most of their outfits are way too inappropriate and revealing for their age.
- They constantly hit on older boys/men despite their age.
- Speaking of which, whenever they are confronted by older men (i.e., in the laser tag), they almost always treat them as if they were pedophiles or child molesters whether they are or not. This indicates that they cannot take the slightest form of criticism.
- They always scream at the top of their lungs when excited, which will get you on your last nerve.
- Some of their dialogue is unbearable to hear.
- They constantly bully Amy for no apparent reason and get away without punishment, doing things such as:
- Dumping her backpack and kicking it around.
- Peer pressuring her to take a video in the boy's restroom, only to abandon her after she is caught.
- They influence Amy to do immoral things, which are explained on her own page.
- They almost never seem to learn from their consequences or rarely receive comeuppance for everything they have done, showing their Karma Houdini status.
- She is the primary cause of Amy's unlikable personality.
- She constantly acts like an entitled, sociopathic jerk to other people for her own gains.
- Her ironing her hair with an iron comes across as cringe-worthy and can actually be dangerous. Though this does imply that she cannot afford an actual hair iron.
- She shows to have little to no respect for others and/or their property. Examples include:
- Barging into Amy's parents' room and jumping on their bed without permission.
- Stealing clothes from other tenants of the flat.
- Constantly starting unnecessary fights with other people.
- Hypocrisy: She claims that her parents think she is a bad daughter and gets emotional about it. Gee, I wonder why?
- Her voice is incredibly annoying to listen to (even in the English dub).
- She is extremely ill-tempered and is prone to getting angry over the slightest things.
- She blew into a used condom and stuck it inside her shirt, which scared the girls.
- Even when the group allows Amy to observe their rehearsals, she is not too welcoming.
- Like Coumba, she can be extremely ill-tempered.
- When Amy was watching their rehearsal near a metro station, she threw rocks at her and accused her of spying on them. That's right, she thinks curiosity is the same as spying.
- She exposed the group to an older boy on a video chat by turning on her camera.
- She complimented Amy's injury from Jess throwing rocks at her.
- She died in a very disturbing scene where she is drowned by Amy.