Jump to navigation Jump to search
Connor is a character from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer spinoff, Angel. He was the half-demon son of the vampires Angel and Darla and a member of Angel Investigations.
- During season 4, he had picked various traits from Scrappy-Doo himself during battle.
- He constantly makes Angel feel unhappy for no particular reason.
- He had blamed Angel for being pure evil in one episode, even though he had done several terrible things himself, which makes him a hypocrite.
- And even worse, he refused to take responsibility for his actions and blamed Angel for those deeds.
- His poor-decision making frequently puts Angel Investigations in danger.
- This includes chaining Angel inside a crate and dropping him to the bottom of the ocean for three months.
- Betraying his friends to the demon Jasmine, right after they forgave him. Ignoring his mother's pleas.
- After Jasmine's death, he took an innocent family hostage in a sporting goods store, threating to kill them unless his father showed up.
- And let's not forget about the time he hooking up to Cordelia, while she was about to begin a romance with Angel.
- He constantly tries to kill his father at even the slightest provocation.
- He's a sourpuss and therefore, no fun to watch.
- To be fair he was abducted as a baby by one of his father's foes, raised in a hell dimension, and returned to Earth as a teenager. So, in a way, his anger was pretty justified.
- He gets better in season five, where he's shown to be a normal, well-adjusted young man.