Connie D’Amico (Family Guy)
(Redirected from Connie D’Amico)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Connie D’Amico is the popular girl at James Woods High School (now Adam West High), the bully/arch-rival of Meg Griffin, and a minor, yet recurring antagonist in the long-running ongoing adult television series, Family Guy.
Why She Intentionally Sucks
- The main problem with Connie is that she is a clichéd “pretty, rude popular girl” who bullies other unpopular students including her favorite target, Meg Griffin.
- She mostly exists as an excuse to see that "popular" girls can be cruel and spoiled who thinks other people including Meg are unpopular losers.
- She is an arrogant jerk who acts like she's better than everyone and gets more appearances in every episode.
- She is completely rude to Meg.
- In fact, she’s one of the reasons Meg’s considered an outcast and being mistreated by her family.
- She treats anyone who she considers "uncool" and "unpopular" like a complete outcast, especially Meg, along with the rest of the school (including the teachers).
- In one episode, she chose everyone except Meg for dodgeball and the gym teacher was fine with it which caused Meg to get severely injured.
- She treats Meg like she’s an ugly animal who doesn’t deserve good treatment.
- Even when Meg tries her best to be nice to her, she still intends to bully her.
- Her mean girl antics gets old very fast whenever she encounters Meg.
- She’s shown to be very ungrateful as shown when Meg helped her get her popularity status back, she automatically went back to ridiculing her.
- In the episode "Stew-Roids", it has shown that Meg has cut herself several times from Connie's bullying.
- She’s also shown to be hypocritical in the aforementioned episode, as she only helped Meg because Chris was acting like a popular, arrogant jerk similar to her.
- She acts superior whenever Meg tries to fit in with her and the other popular kids.
- She even refused to invite Meg to a party that was at her own home.
- In one episode, she and her friends put something in Meg’s locker which caused her face to get burned off.
- Much similar to Gretta Keene from the 2-part 2017-2019 adaptation of IT, Blaire Lily from Unfriended, Layan Murad Fathi from Alrawabi School for Girls, Lee Na-yeon from All of Us Are Dead and Chris Hargensen from Carrie, her behavior makes her feel like she's better than everyone. Also, just like Kyler from Cobra Kai, she is very unsympathetic and only likes to humiliate people for her own gain and satisfaction.
- She serves no other purpose in Family Guy other than to torment Meg.
- In the episode "And the Wiener Is...", Connie and her friends humiliate Meg in front of a large group of people during her big moment by pelting rotten meat at her.
- Even when Meg helped her get her popularity status back, she ungratefully pushes her aside, still managing to continue to treat her poorly.
- In the episode "Dial Meg for Murder", even after hearing Meg was released from prison, she and her friends still decide to make fun of her, which is really one-dimensional. Although thankfully she gets her comeuppance when Meg hits her with a bag of soda cans.
- She was at her absolute no better in "Connie's Celica", where she tries to humiliate, demonize and outright get Lois in trouble for justifiably disciplining her.
- She is one of the most hated Family Guy characters.
- She is rather kinda bland depending your view because of her being a cliche blonde mean girl.
- She mostly gets a lot of appearances until "Connie's Celica" and barely has any character development at all.
- She feels more like the main antagonist of the entire show where she always tries to torment Meg and the rest of her family, who are dysfunctional and spoiled.
- In some episodes, she gets what's coming to her, like in "Peter's Daughter" where Peter savagely beats her against a fire extinguisher, "Connie's Celica" where she gets expelled, "Dial Meg for Murder" where Meg beats her and her friends brutally with a bag full of sodas, and "Barely Legal" where Brian scolds and calls her out.
- Her design is attractive.
- Lisa Wilhoit did a decent job voicing her.
- Although she appeared in one episode, Fairuza Balk also did a decent job.
- She doesn’t torment Meg all the time. That can’t be said for the others who torment Meg.
- In "Connie's Celica", she was arrested (offscreen) for framing Lois for supposedly killing her.
- Because of her fame as a mean popular girl, she's probably supposed to be a hate sink.