Chloe Carmichael (The Fairly OddParents)
Chloe Carmichael is the co-protagonist of The Fairly OddParents from its tenth season. She is Timmy Turner's new neighbor and he also has to share his fairies with her as of the premiere of Season 10, due to a shortage of fairy godparents being available to children. She is voiced by Kari Wahlgren and was introduced in Season 10's first episode, "The Big Fairy Share Scare".
Why You Would Wish She Never Existed
- Similar to Perfect Peter, she is the primary example of a Mary Sue. She is a "perfect" character with little to no flaws and often steals the spotlight from Timmy.
- Her voice is very annoying to listen to, due to her voice actress, Kari Wahlgren, yelling at the majority of her lines.
- She also nearly destroys the sole purpose of why kids should have fairy godparents. She only got fairy godparents because she tries to make friends and be a good kid but ends up destroying cities apparently, meaning the reason she got fairies is only because she was "accident-prone". Even Sparky, despite breaking the rule that only children can have god parents, isn't a Gary Stu.
- Plus, her debut episode and other episodes contradict this, as she has multiple friends, and even talks to the president. If she had a bad history of ruining towns, why would this happen?
- She is supposedly a "female foil" attempt for Timmy. We already have Vicky for that, so it renders her mere existence pointless.
- There is evidence that she likes the idea of communism, as evident by her wish in "The Big Fairy Share Scare".
- She manages to make a "can-do" attitude come off as annoying.
- Like modern Timmy Turner, she is an egotistic jerk.
- She can be mean-spirited at times.
- She was more focused on than Poof in Season 10, due to her being the creator's pet. As a result, Poof is absent in all of Season 10 but with the exception of only one episode, "Certifiable Super Sitter".
- In "Girly Squirrely", "Space-Cadad" and "Goldie-Crocks and the Three Fair Bears", she is shown to be part of the Squirrely Scouts, which was a boy scout group, even though previous episodes have established that there's also a girl scout group, titled the Cream Puffs. This is a complete waste of potential if you think about it, since her being part of the Cream Puffs would've allowed the opportunity for Chloe to interact with its members, such as Tootie.
- She even once had a nervous breakdown at the very mention of her possibly making a bad choice.
- Along with Sparky, she is a completely unneeded character to be in the show. In fact, many could consider her one of, if not, the official poster child for pointless characters who only exist to boost a show's ratings.
- She became less of a Mary Sue as Season 10 went on, which was a slight improvement in her characterization.
- She does try to do good things for the world.
- Like most Butch Hartman characters, she has a memorable design.