Chloé Page is the mother of Les P'tits Diables. She is sometimes overwhelmed by Tom and Nina's imagination. She often rewards Nina with money when she convinces Tom to do things he didn't want to do initially.
Why She Sucks
- She is a very bad mother who does not know how to educate her own children.
- She always prefers to listen to Nina rather than Tom even though Nina is a big liar and therefore spends her time punishing Tom without any proof.
- She's a huge Mary Sue and she thinks she's superior to others and even abuses her role as a mother.
- She even punishes her own husband when he disagrees with her.
- Her methods of punishment are just cruel and involve her own children doing manual labor like washing dishes or cleaning.
- To make matters worse, in the first books, she even BEAT her own son when he was defamed by Nina.
- She receives no comeuppance for her actions and is a massive Karma Houdini like her daughter.
- As for the majority of characters in this license, her design is really ugly with her mouth occupying practically her entire face when she smiles.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- She is still better than her own daughter.
- In fact, she was partially manipulated by her own daughter, which explains why she tortures her own son.