Chi-Chi (Life's a Zoo)
Warning! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under eighteen years or older.
Not to be confused with Chi-Chi (Post Dragon Ball).
Chi-Chi is a 5th grade teacher. She is one of the 7 contestants from the stop motion animated series, Life's a Zoo.
Why She Intentionally Sucks
- Chi-Chi is a huge glutton with an unhealthy eating addiction.
- Despite being the nicest contestant on the show, she can be a mean, spoiled popular girl sometimes.
- After winning immunity in the episode, It's Not Easy Being Chi, she became famous and let fame go to her head.
- In the episode, It's Not Easy Being Chi, she cheated on Ray with Minou, Dr. D, and Morreski.
- Her English isn't very good. This is understandable, since she was born in China.
- She has an ugly character design.
- She faked her pregnancy in the episode, Chi's Having A Baby.
- Her cheerful, kind personality, unlike most of the contestants on the show.
- She managed to make it to the final episode of the series without getting eliminated.
- Her mom passed away when she was 2 years old.
- She and Minou are the only female contestants on Life's a Zoo.
- Chi-Chi was the second contestant to be eliminated in the first season and won the second season of the show. However, she forfeited her prize to Jake.
- She's the only contestant to celebrate her birthday in the series. (Unplugged And Rewired)
- Right before the series finale, she was drugged comatose and lost her memory.
- She slept with almost every contestant except for Jake and Rico.
- It is unknown what happened to Chi-Chi after the show ended.