Charlotte (Making Fiends TV Series)
Charlotte is a major character from the American animated web/TV series Making Fiends. She is a baby blue-colored optimistic little girl who is Vendetta's main rival, though Charlotte sees her as a friend. Sadly she got flanderized in the TV series.
- In the earlier Making Fiends original web cartoon, Charlotte was a very optimistic Naïve Newcomer who tried to see the best in everything and everyone, albeit with a scant sense of logic and a few realistic dislikes every little girl would have. Later in the TV series, she is a virtually indestructible Pollyanna Idiot Houdini, and "Tee hee!" with other exclamations of joy have become her Verbal Tics instead of her catchphrases. However, this was probably all deliberate to make the girls bigger foils of each other.
- The only thing that shuts off her smile is when she hears a poem about a cat in danger, for no reason other than to the inconvenience of Vendetta. What else makes her sad?
- She became one of the show's punching bags, though she’s unaware of it.
- Worst of all, she is overly talkative, which causes her to be annoying at times.
- She’s likable and adorable at times.
- At least she was decent in the web series.