Charlie Dog (Looney Tunes)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Charlie Dog is a character from the Looney Tunes franchise who made his debut on Little Orphan Airedale in 1947 which also starred Porky Pig, he is voiced by Mel Blanc.
- His goal is to manipulate people (particularly Porky) into adopting him since he thinks that everyone should have a dog, even if they don’t want a dog.
- He is way too overly talkative that you just want him to shut up.
- He tries way too hard to act cute and adorable just so he can get adopted.
- He keeps driving Porky into insanity due to his obnoxious behavior and antics towards him.
- He dumps Porky in the middle of the desert which makes him act like a dog and get sent to the pound on Often an Orphan.
- He lies to those who don’t want him by acting dramatic and even trying to commit suicide just so he can earn sympathy.
- He refuses to accept the fact that not everyone wants a dog.
- Chuck Jones thankfully stopped having Porky pitted against him after Often an Orphan.
- He can be hilarious at times.
- He does receive comeuppance on The Awful Orphan, Dog Gone South, and A Hound for Trouble.
- The sad eyes he makes are adorable.