A "Mary Sue" is a term for a type of female character who is depicted as unrealistically lacking in flaws or weaknesses, which can often play a factor in them having a bland characterization. For the male version of this type, see Gary Stus.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Mary sues"
The following 109 pages are in this category, out of 109 total.
- Caeda (Fire Emblem TV series)
- Camille (Le monde selon Kev)
- Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel (Marvel)
- Casey (Object Overload)
- Charlie's Angels (2019)
- Chloe Carmichael (The Fairly OddParents)
- Chloé Page (Les p'tits Diables)
- Cindy, Bianca, Hime, Iria, and Zade (Little Princess School)
- Coco Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot, Radical Entertainment era)
- Conrad and Sally Walden (The Cat in the Hat live-action)
- Cuties (dance group, Cuties)
- Sandy the Rail Speeder
- Sarah (Ed, Edd n Eddy)
- Sarah Palmer (Halo)
- She-Hulk (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Sarina Shizukume
- Smedley and Hedley (Rugrats)
- Solid and Nebra Silva
- Stanley and Sandra Practice (The Powerpuff Girls, 1998)
- Susan Heffley (Diary of a Wimpy Kid)
- Susan Murphy (Monsters vs. Aliens TV series)
- Sweetie Bird