Casey (Object Overload)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Casey is a female contestant from Xanyleave's Object show called Object Overload. She is also Popcorn's best friend.
Why She's Anything But Nice
- She is one of these reasons why Clock got a massive hatebase from Clock's fans who watch Object Overload.
- Like Popcorn, she's a generic "nice contestant" who happens to be a Mary-Sue.
- She cried in front of Clock because she doesn't understand how hard it is being a team captain.
- She said that Snowglobe had a lack for a sense of humor because of a small reason.
- She has zero amount of character development.
- She's another poorly written Object show character, unlike Siren and Pineapple from Last Object Standing, there's no simple backstory of her.
- Her friendship with Popcorn can be hard to watch at times.
- She is a filler character.
- Her voice is mediocre, just like Popcorn's.
- Five Words: She is a bland character.
- For some reason, she is a DVD Case, but she looks like a book.
- Also, while her design is decent, it looks like a rejected design for a BFDI character like Book from BFB for example. Given how almost all of the characters, regardless of series, have the exact same art style for their character design from BFB and Object Overload, this is saying something.
- Her design is decent despite WSS#11.
- Despite being bland, she has a passable personality since she isn't an unlikeable jerk or an annoying idiot, but an irritating Mary Sue if at that.