Star Butterfly ?
Nope think again !
||The Coconut Fred version of Nadia
|Media of origin:
||Le monde selon Kev
Camille is one of the protagonists of the French cartoon Le monde selon Kev, she is the love interest of Kev Adams.
Why She Sucked
- As Kev is a scam of Titeuf, she is nothing but poor charmless scam of Nadia, Titeuf love interest.
- Her character design is just mediocre and charmless, she looks like a cheap, NFT version of Star Butterfly but with Nadia's character slapped on it.
- She is described as a stereotypical Mary-Sue of the majority of this kind of French characters like Cheese (Boy Girl Dog Cat Mouse Cheese), Nina (Les p'tits Diables) or Tara Duncan (2021 reboot).
- She is selfish and unkind, like Kev and thinks only of her own interests.
- What's worse is that she's a huge Karma Houdini since she never receives any reward for her actions.
- All in all, she's nothing but a mean popular girl like there are tons in animation and just has no charm besides being a massive rip-off.
- At least despite its mediocre design it is at least decent against Kev.
- His voice actor expresses it well.