Butch The Bully (Cool Cat Saves the Kids)
(Redirected from Butch The Bully)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Butch The Bully is a one dimensional character and the main antagonist in the infamous "Cool Cat Saves the Kids" movie. He is acted by Connor Dean.
Why He Sucks
- No character development at all. No reason is given to why he bullies the characters of the movie.
- Horrible quotes such is "I just punked her"
- Both him in the books and in the movies are supposed to be fat and this is an example of how Derek Savage likely dislikes overweight people.
- His voice is ear-piercing though not as much as Cool Cat's.
- According to the movie, he is a bully is due to him not having any friends, and if a kid does not have friends then it's because they are a bully. Which is not true as bullies are usually seen in packs, and some kids can have trouble interacting with other children.
- He's pretty laughable for being meant to be an antagonist bully.
- Why would he prank call someone across the street?
- His fate is pretty stupid. He gets arrested just for holding a gun.
- Worse, he is too young to get arrested
- in one scene, he finds a gun and takes it to school (in a kid's movie by the way).