Bumblebee (Robots in Disguise, 2015)
NOTE: Although there are plenty of people who like Robots in Disguise (2015), this character has a lot of flaws.
Bumblebee is a main character occurring in Transformers: Prime and its sequel, Robots in Disguise (2015). He sadly got flanderized after becoming the leader of Team Bee in the latter show.
- Bumblebee's new design is odd; say all you want about his both of his previous designs in Transformers: Prime, but they were in decent proportion compared to this; his design in Robots in Disguise (2015) gives him a giraffe-long neck, very broad shoulders (Which the show is known for in contrast to Transformers: Animated being known for their chins), and very broad shins that are too big compared to his thighs.
- In this series, he is literally a coward despite the fact that he LITERALLY KILLED Megatron in Transformers: Prime.
- Bumblebee and his new team of Autobots (Team Bee) do nothing but fool around in the scapyard 24/7.
- Which reminds you, he is a very annoying, corny, and trite leader of his team.
- His personality collapsed into a pile of rubble; he barely has any personality in this show as opposed he did in Transformers: Prime.
- He can be easily compared to Hot Shot (Unicron Trilogy); both of them start as childish, then they mature, and finally they become childish again. The only difference is that the former matures throughout Transformers: Prime after getting the stealth deco, but then becomes immature in Robots in Disguise (2015), while the latter starts off childish in Transformers: Armada, then matures in Transformers: Energon (In a boring way), and then becomes childish again in Transformers: Cybertron.
- Bumblebee can at least talk again.
- He was much more likable in Transformers: Prime.
- He would later improve in Transformers: Rescue Bots Academy.