Bully Bill (SuperMarioLogan)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bully Bill is an antagonist of the SuperMarioLogan franchise. He is a young Bullet Bill with a large tendency to bully other characters, especially and mainly Jeffy.
Why He (Intentionally) Is A Mean Bully Bill
- He is completely one-dimensional & moronically so, he seems to never learn his lesson about bullying Jeffy. He's been beaten up (and even killed) on many occasions, yet still decides to bully him. Which shows that he simply doesn't know any better.
- His motive for bullying people is not good at all. The reason he bullies people time and time again is because... his name is literally Bully Bill, which is just very poor writing.
- He is an ableist as he often uses the word "retard".
- He uses "retard" as an insult towards Jeffy. This may have made sense in 2016 - 2017, but Jeffy seems to have matured over time and became a bit smarter, yet he still used it towards him.
- His character is a rehash of Tanner from the Bowser Junior's Summer School series. The only thing is, Tanner was actually well-executed, while Bully Bill isn't.
- He also seems to be pretty stupid. Aside from Bully Bill's acts of stupidity that always end up getting himself beat up by Jeffy because of provoking him, he often confuses other characters posing to be Jeffy as Jeffy himself. Some notable examples include:
- In "Jeffy and Junior Skip School" where he thinks Scooter is Jeffy (although to be fair, they are biological twins),
- In "Jeffy's Lunch Money" he didn't see that Black Yoshi dressed up as Jeffy and still thought it was Jeffy despite calling him a doofus for making Jackie Chu enraged by Black Yoshi's idiocy (although to be fair; almost everyone, except for Brooklyn T. Guy, were just as dumb to think that Black Yoshi dressed up as Jeffy was still Jeffy),
- In "Jeffy the Monkey" wherein he thinks that there's a monkey named Jeffy.
- To be fair, he likely doesn't actually want to bully people, he just feels like he must since his name is Bully and that he's rewarded by his parents for bullying.
- He always gets his comeuppance every time he bullies someone (i.e Jeffy generally teaching Bully Bill a lesson through violence), whether in a comedic fashion or not.
- His voice actor, Chris Netherton, does a great job voicing him in an entertaining way.
- While his human puppet is somewhat bland and a bit ugly, it is also one of the better ones since it reflects his character pretty well.
- He does have his fair share of fans.