Bufo is a character from the infamous Vietnamese YouTube kids show Wolfoo. He is a buffalo and the son of the police officer Police Bu and is arguably the series' main antagonist.
Why He's Intentionally a Rich Jerk
- Bufo is generally mean to all the people around him, especially Wolfoo.
- He is rude, annoying, and aggressive, as well as being a mean popular boy.
- He is one of the reasons why Wolfoo's hatebase exists, due to the various reasons mentioned below.
- Similar to Peppa Pig and Caillou, his rude behavior can cause kids to imitate him and become rude.
- He sometimes never lets people play with his toys, showing how rude he can be.
- He steals people's stuff without their permission. An example is when he steals Moly's toy.
- When that happened, Kat tried to stop him, but he uses a toy mouse to scare her away, meaning he is also sadistic.
- He steals the bathroom when Pando and Wolfoo tried to use it, and after he comes out gives his tongue to Wolfoo as well.
- One time he steals Lucy's Elsa doll toy and leaves her crying, showing he is really cold.
- There was a flashback where when Pando joined the school, he throws paper balls at him, and even makes Piggy (his helper bully) do that to him as well.
- His friendship with Piggy is bad. Speaking of which, there are a couple of other bad moments he had with him.
- He makes a restaurant and shows off at Wolfoo and Pando.
- Laughed at Wolfoo when he got his helicopter back from the tree because he is short.
- Like with the other characters, his design looks like it was stolen from Peppa Pig, which makes sense as the show he comes from is a rip-off of said show.
- He is disgusting, as evident by the fact that he burps after he eats, similar to Pac-Man.
- In one episode, he caused Wolfoo to mess up in math by saying 2+2=5, which somewhat makes him an Idiot Houdini.
- Bufo sometimes receives no comeuppance for his actions, which in turn makes him a Karma Houdini.
- He hardly has any personality whatsoever to the point where he is one-dimensional, and in addition, his characterization is poorly written.
- Because of the aforementioned reasons, he is one of the most hated characters in the show and (arguably) one of the worst characters to ever exist in a kids show to the point of being a Scrappy.
- He actually did help out in some episodes.
- He does receive his comeuppance at times.
- He is definitely meant to be hated on for everything mentioned above.