|Bud and Doyle (Bio-Dome)
My mom and the authorities are still trying to figure that out.- Doyle
||Pauly Shore (Bud)|
Stephen Baldwin (Doyle)
|Media of Origin:
Bud "Squirrel" MacIntosh and Doyle "Stubs" Johnson are the main "protagonists" of the 1996 box-office bomb, Bio-Dome. They are respectively portrayed by Pauly Shore and Stephen Baldwin.
Why They Suck
- They are another failed attempt of those typical, clichéd characters who are extremely dimwitted, infantile, and cause trouble wherever they go.
- It doesn’t help that they are supposed to be the main protagonist characters of the film.
- Both of their voices are highly-annoying and will get on your nerves VERY easily.
- They both are so unlikable and immature that they’d make viewers root for the supposed villain of the movie (Dr. Faulkner) who had much more justified actions than they do.
- Their behavior is beyond childish and wherever they go they literally act like toddlers at a playground.
- They can also be best described as immoral “Too Dumb To Live” type of characters.
- They are terrible, unfunny rip-offs of Lloyd and Harry from the Dumb and Dumber series.
- Stephen Baldwin and Pauly Shore do terrible performances as the titular duo.
- They are also extremely bad, horribly portrayed, and poorly written as protagonists.
- The dialogue that comes out of their mouth is cringeworthy and sounds like it was written by an 8-year-old.
- There’s a disturbing scene where they snuggle up against and practically molest two sleeping women.
- They are basically the ones who caused the conflict and most of the damage throughout the movie.
- They are very flat characters with little-to-no personality and very idiotic, generic mannerisms.
- The two have literally learned nothing through their experience in the Bio-Dome and to make things worse, they decide to throw a big, wild party in the dome as if they own the place.
- They get off scot-free with most of their actions throughout the movie.