Brooklyn (Pinkfong and Baby Shark's Big Show)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Brooklyn "Baby" Shark also known as Ollie is a supporting character in the YouTube channel called Pinkfong and the titular main protagonist of the critically panned series, Baby Shark's Big Show. He is voiced by Kimiko Glenn and Kim Seo-yeong.
Why He Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Sucks
- He pretty much exists because of Pinkfong's infamous and viral children's song, Baby Shark, which was not well-received by viewers.
- He is extremely annoying, as he constantly uses "doo" in his sentences, similar to how Starfire from Teen Titans Go! constantly uses "the" in her sentences.
- He is shown to be uncharacteristically sadistic for a children's song in the Baby Shark music video. He tries to eat the fish (one of which is William, who would later become his best friend in the TV series!)
- He is an absolute creator's pet, as he is often overused in the Pinkfong videos alongside Pinkfong himself and Hogi.
- His design is a tad mediocre in the videos.
- His design in the TV series is nice.
- Kim Seo-yeong and Kimiko Glenn do decent jobs voicing him in the Korean and English dubs of the TV series, respectively.