Brimmy (South Park)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Brimmy is a character in the adult animated series, South Park. He has been on the show since the first episode, but he has never spoken in the series (aside from the video games).
Why He Intentionally Should Be Removed From This Show
- For starters, he is arguably the most pointless, most underutilized, and bland character in the entire show. While he's been on the show since Season 1 and is intended to be one of the supporting characters in the series, he is EXTREMELY underdeveloped and never spoke.
- Unlike other minor supporting characters such as Annie, Kevin, and to some extent, Red, Brimmy hardly has any personality and depth in his character, which makes him more forgettable.
- He is a punching bag. For example, in "Conjoined Fetus Lady", he was one of the first kids on the dodgeball team to get hit. And in "Merry Christmas Charlie Manson!", he got hit by someone again.
- He has very little character development in the series.
- He is the textbook definition of the filler character. If there is a scene taking place at the school, it’s likely he will be there to fill up space.
- In his first speaking appearance, South Park: The Fractured but Whole, he is portrayed as an annoying cyborg-obsessed character and an irritable character as well.
- He is most definitely meant to be hated for being such a pointless character.
- His design is fine, despite it looking like a beta Craig.