Brenda Bunson (Sausage Party)
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Loathsome Characters Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Could use longer reasoning.
Template:NSFW NOTE: 150th page on this wiki!
Brenda Bunson is the deuteragonist of the 2016 adult animated comedy film Sausage Party. She is a love interest of Frank.
Why She Doesn't Deserve to Go to the Great Beyond
- Her character description is nothing more than just a Christian stereotype who's a self-entitled and immature jerk.
- She worships the gods, and most of her dialogue is talking about how awesome they are.
- She lashes out at anyone, and even looks down and insults anyone who doesn't worship the gods.
- She believes something is right just because it "feels" right, which something is not morally righteous.
- She's very rude and unlikeable. In one scene, she insults Carl in a very mean-spirited and unfunny manner.
- She's also shown to be very selfish, as she refused to help Frank find more research about the Great Beyond, and even lashed at him for his newfound beliefs.
- She's very bland and uninteresting when she's being more than just a Christian stereotype than being a character.
- As stated above, she's not the nicest person towards others' feelings. As she hurts Tesera the taco's feelings and never talked to Tesera about how her feelings, despite already being in a relationship with Frank.
- Her design looks extremely weird for a hot dog bun, especially when her mouth is literally shaped like a vagina; so when she talks, it just looks strange.
- Her voice is good, thanks to Kristen Wiig (the same voice for Lola Bunny in the Looney Tunes Show) voicing her.
- The scene where she, along with all the other characters has an orgy, is considered to be enjoyable to some people.
- She saved Frank from a god twice in the movie, so you could say she redeemed herself in a way.