|Bluster Kong (Donkey Kong Country)
"Man, it hurts to be this hip"
||Rejected DK OC
|Media of Origin:
||'Donkey Kong Country (TV Show)'
Bluster Kong is one of the characters exclusive to the Donkey Kong Country animated series.
Why He Sucks
- Bluster's design looks like a fanmade Donkey Kong character on Deviantart.
- Often, Bluster's attempts to impress Candy or help one of the other Kongs leads to more harm than good.
- Bluster is portrayed as a rich stereotype; arrogant, rude, snooty, and selfish.
- He looks like a replacement for Swanky Kong.
- He along with Eddie the Yeti are if not, the worst characters of the show.
- He is a huge jerk towards Donkey Kong.
- Just like Cool Cat, he is a Gary Stu as well and doesn’t get punished for his actions most of the time.
- He prevents Candy Kong from helping Donkey Kong grow his hair back by wasting the hair growth formula in the jungle by spilling it.
- One time, he stole the Crystal Coconut just so he can become future ruler of Congo Bongo to impress Candy, this would make him feel more like a villain than a hero.
- He and Eddie never appeared in the video games.
- He sometimes shows his softer side at times.
- His "Man, it hurts to be this hip" became a meme.
- Some of his songs are decent.