"Don't let your kids watch this!" - Robbie Rotten
This article contains potentially sensitive content that may be discomforting or upsetting to certain users. Reader discretion is advised!
Reason: He was once very infamous for defecating into his naked friend's anus.
Steven John (born May 27, 1988 as Stephen J. Grossman) better known by his alias, "Blippi" or "Steezy Grossman" is an American entertainer and the star from the 2014 children's internet franchise of Blippi. His real name is Stevin John.
Why He's Such a Grossman
- For starters, he looks awkward, crappy, and extremely tacky as he looks and acts like an even more unfunny, idiotic, and clownish version of Doug Walker's Nostalgia Critic. He looks even worse in the cartoon series, Blippi Wonders, where it looks absolutely horrendous, rigid, and very stilted; especially since he seems to regress in age than maturing.
- He does lots of disgusting stuff in every episode, where it is also played for laughs since Blippi would also be the brunt of gross-out humor. Examples of these include:
- In "Blippi Learns the 5 Senses", he touched some slime with one of his hands and never took it off.
- In "Car Wash", he tried consuming ketchup and mustard at the same time (all in an unappealing way).
- Before he became a goofy entertainer for kids, he used to be Steezy Grossman and was once very infamous for pooping into another man's anus. Fortunately, the video was this was deleted from YouTube, because Stevin John as Blippi slowly ended his series of poop-fetish-related videos, and what he is now has resulted in him becoming a kid-friendly dork in order to appeal to kids.
- His voice is very annoying and grating, especially his singing voice.
- Speaking of which, his personality is pretty much the modern-day embodiment of Derek Savage's Cool Cat and even Pee-Wee Herman, except even weirder than both combined.
- In every episode, he goes to different places and several establishments without permission as the employees allow him to go anywhere. He would likely go to jail if he did this in real life for not asking the employees first.
- He always needs to get money and permission to go to different places like a child, making him seem too dependent for an "adult".
- His merchandised design also looks even worse than the original live-action one.
- He's overly immature, as he acts like a child, despite being an adult, and does idiotic things with each object just so he can blow up his own mind.
- Some of his songs are forgettable and they can get very annoying. The worst offenders of these include: "Tractor Song", "The Dinosaur Song", "Finger Family Song" and "Months of the Year".
- Despite his overly childish and gross behavior, he teaches children lots of good morals; such examples include caring about their health and mind.
- His characterization in Blippi Wonders is more fitting as a saccharine childlike protagonist than his live-action counterpart.
- Also, despite all of the controversy and infamy he got before being a kid-friendly entertainer, he isn't as creepy or obnoxiously heinous as characters from those infamous "for kids" YouTube videos of the past.
- "Hi! I'm Blippi!"
- His voice began to improve starting in 2021, and he got better starting from 2019 onward.
- He was once a US Air Force Serviceman before making gross videos, sadly that is no longer the case.
- Stevin John, regretted becoming Blippi.
- He had very big popularity back from 2016 to 2018.
- His old name was Stephen Grossman, until he changed it to Stevin John.