Billy (The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy (Seasons 5-6))
Billy is one of the two title characters from BTSW and voiced by Richard Steven Horvitz. He along with Mandy are the owners and best friends of the Grim Reaper. Unlike Mandy's sinister, yet calmer personality, Billy displays a dimwitted, yet happy-go-lucky personality.
Sadly, he was flanderized when TTSW came out. Even in the crossover special episode with BTSW titled TTSW, his flanderization was still kept as is and never once redeemed, thus, officially ruining his entire character.
Why He Sucks
- His stupidity has gone from being marginally hilarious to outright irritating.
- Unlike his personality from seasons 1-4, he is much more dumber and has done many idiotic acts than he already did. In seasons 1-4, he was much more carefree and cheerful, but here, all of that is pretty much out the window and he only acts beyond moronic towards Grim, Mandy, and General Skarr just for fun.
- He along with Mandy are huge bullies towards Grim.
- He does much more grosser things than he already did, like for instance, it is revealed that he poops in General Skarr's garden and eats his flowers.
- He was at his worst in the episode "Everything Breaks", where he says that he smashes stuff just because he thinks it's fun.
- He also seems to do or say things that's just as mean as Mandy would:
- In the episode "Be A-Fred, Be Very A-Fred", he blames Grim for making Fred Fredburger cry when it was actually his fault along with Mandy.
- In the episode "The Love That Dare Not Speak It’s Name", he assaults Grim just because Blandy had a crush on Grim instead of him.
- He was much meaner to Jeff in the second film Billy & Mandy: Wrath of the Spider Queen, where he refuses to have Jeff marry Velma and calls her ugly.
- He also acts like a huge jerk towards Mandy at times as well, despite the fact that they’re friends.
- He refuses to follow Grim and Mandy's orders.
- He is responsible for everything that occurred in The Grim Adventures of the KND. The only difference is that Mandy was just speeding things up.
- He along with Mandy barely get punished for their actions.
- He was much better and more tolerable in seasons 1-4.
- There were still a few moments where he cares about Grim and Mandy.
- Richard Steven Horvitz did a good job voicing him.