Billy (The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy: Seasons 5-6)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
During the first four seasons, he was a simple-minded, yet charming character. But during the last two seasons, a more malicious side of his personality is shown.
Why He Sucks Now
- His stupidity has gone from being hilarious to irritating.
- He used to be much more cheerful and carefree, but now has become a much bigger nuisance towards everyone, mostly General Skarr.
- He along with Mandy are huge bullies towards Grim.
- He refuses to follow Grim and Mandy's orders and does what he wants.
- His voice can be grating to listen to whenever he yells or screams.
- He does much more grosser things than he already does, like for instance, it is revealed that he poops in General Skarr's garden and eats his flowers.
- He was at his worst in the episode "Everything Breaks", where he says that he smashes stuff just because he thinks it's fun.
- He is also just as mean as Mandy is, evident when:
- In the episode "The Love That Dare Not Speak It’s Name", he repeatedly assaults Grim just because Blandy had a crush on Grim instead of him.
- In the episode "Be A-Fred, Be Very A-Fred", he blames Grim for making Fred Fredburger cry when it was actually his fault along with Mandy.
- He was much meaner to Jeff in the second film Billy & Mandy: Wrath of the Spider Queen, where he refuses to have Jeff marry Velma and calls her ugly.
- He is responsible for everything that occurred in the crossover special "The Grim Adventures of the KND". The only difference is that Mandy was just speeding things up.
- He along with Mandy barely get punished for their actions.
- He was much better and more tolerable in the first four seasons.
- He still has his hilarious moments whenever he is in character.
- There were still a few moments he cares about Grim and Mandy.
- Richard Steven Horvitz did a good job voicing him, except when he yells or screams, as said earlier.