Jump to navigation Jump to search
Billy is a minor character in the Nintendo racing game, F-Zero. He first appeared in F-Zero X and since then, up until F-Zero's hiatus, appeared in every single instalment.
Why He Sucks
- Despite being the first monkey to become an F-Zero racer, in the F-Zero pilot reviews when Mr Zero asks "Congratulations on your stunning victory" Billy replies "Hurry up! Wheres my prize money!".
- Like Pico he doesn't serve any purpose in the story mode whatsoever.
- Even though the graphics in F-Zero GX were impressive at the time, he by far has the freakiest model in the game and even his Racer interview proves it.
- He is one of those "participating events to win money" cliche characters, and an awful one of that. Nearly all of his interview answers in F-Zero GX mention money, making his segments repetitive and uninteresting.
- His character has awful voice acting.
- Like many other F-Zero pilots, he is just forgotten by Nintendo now.
- If you look closely on his belt, you can see the Monkey Ball logo on it
- He is the second youngest F-Zero racer based of his human years