|Bella (Return to Sleepaway Camp)
"Do you really think I forgot what you did to me at dinner tonight?"
||Cruel Bully Camper
|Media of origin:
Bella is one of the main characters in the infamous slasher film, Return to Sleepaway Camp.
She is one of the campers, and a huge bully to Alan.
Why She's Literally A Pussbag
- She is almost as mean and unlikable as Alan.
- She has a horrible introduction in the film; her first scene shows her punching Alan in the stomach, for...absolutely no reason.
- Just like Alan, Bella is a hypocrite. She hates being bullied by him, even though she cruelly bullied him first and showed no remorse for it.
- Like other bullies from the original Sleepaway Camp, she is kinda forgettable.
- Even in some of Bella's scenes that don't involve Alan, she is still rude and sassy. She is shown playing croquet, only for her to call it stupid. Why was she even playing it in the first place.
- She is a very violent person.
- Like other bullies, she talks way too much and swears.
- Bella appears to be a liar too. She claimed that Alan told her and her friends all about Frank's bird Matilda so he would get in trouble.
- She is a very foul-mouthed camper, like most of the other characters.
- Not just Alan, but Bella was also rude to T.C., insulting him after Alan pushed him to the floor.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- Not only did Bella get her comeuppance when Angela crushed her with a bed with nails, but Alan also got his revenge on her by throwing her food and later, a drink on her shirt and chest.