Beast Boy (Teen Titans Go!)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Beast Boy (Garfield Mark Logan) is a member of the Teen Titans and one of the main protagonists of the critically-panned 2013 series Teen Titans Go!. He is voiced by Greg Cipes.
Why This Dude Sucks
- He's mostly a couch potato and is nearly allergic to the concept of "responsibility".
- He gets very immature most of the time.
- He can be rather selfish at times, hating on the other Titans for having a better future just because it makes him look lame.
- In “The Fourth Wall”, he even twerked in front of the audience, only in his underpants.
- His voice is screechy and nasally. It also doesn't help that he screams most of the time. What also doesn't help is that his original voice actor, Greg Cipes, reprised his role as this character.
- He and Cyborg forced the other Titans to wolf down their food like they do, to the point of almost starving them to death.
- In Let's Get Serious, he accuses Cyborg for drinking his juice and caused the two with Robin, Starfire and Raven to lash out at each other and disband.
- He once got all the Titans mixed up in a pyramid scheme that landed them in mass physical labor to pay off their boss. He also claimed it was all to buy Cyborg a present, even though Cyborg said he didn't need to and it being clear Beast Boy was just being greedy.
- Hypocrisy: He claims to be a vegetarian, yet he's sometimes shown to be eating meat.
- He once mauled Aqualad to near death (while fighting over Raven no less), despite being a "hero".
- An infamous scene where as a cow, he spurted his milk all over the Justice League but mostly Wonder Woman, which is just disgusting.
- It’s worse when you think that’s either his milk or his bodily fluids or even semen (a.k.a Cum). Since male cows cannot produce milk, this is highly possible...
- His overuse of "dude", "bro", and "sick, yo" in season 2 and beyond can get old pretty quickly and will get you on the nerve in every episode.
- Not to mention after season 2, Beast Boy’s speech patterns changed entirely and it sounds like “gangster” or “hipster” slang, it’s a failed attempt to make him sound cool and it sounds annoying.
- He still acts like this as of Season 7.
- His redesign can appear as cute for some.
- He got some redemption in Teen Titans Go! to the Movies.
- He can come across as funny at times.
- His relationship with Cyborg is still decent.
- Greg Cipes still decently voices him for the most part.