Barbara Gordon (post-New 52)
Barbara Gordon was the first Batgirl (unless you count Bette Kane). She later became Oracle after the events of the Killing Joke.
Unfortunately, she was later brought back as an in name only version of Batgirl.
Note that this article only refers to Barbara Gordon as she is now, the original Barbara Gordon is likable.
Why She Sucks Now
- She was only returned to the role of Batgirl, because Gail Simone had a tantrum over the Killing Joke.
- She replaces Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown who were later retconned out to make room for her.
- We also lost Oracle thanks to this.
- She's been turned into a tween hipster.
- Her outfit looks like it belongs to her Gotham by Gaslight counterpart.
- She is shilled as Red Hood claims she was "better than all us Robins"
- Spends too much time on her phone, taking selfies in an attempt to be relevant.
- She used to be a good character.
- She became Oracle again in recent comics since The Joker War.
- Because of this, Cassandra and Stephanie reclaimed their Batgirl mantles.