(Redirected from Bacon Bill (VeggieTales: Netflix))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bacon Bill (sometimes refereed as Bill) is a character in the infamous VeggieTales Netflix shows.
Why What He Did Has Made God Disappointed
- He is the third annoying character to be voiced by Rob Paulsen, after Bubsy and Coconut Fred.
- His voice is mediocre, as it would make the voice acting of Paddy the Pelican sound better.
- His design leaves a lot to be desired.
- On the topic, he's the only meat product in a world full of vegetables.
- Most of his dialogue is very laughable and stupid.
- His character became so much lazier in VeggieTales in the City.
- He stole a lot of elements from good characters, like Baljeet Tjinder from Phineas and Ferb, Sheen Estevez from Jimmy Neutron, and even Eugene Horowitz from Hey Arnold!.
- One of his lines, "I thought robots are make believe like dragons are people who like anchovy" is nonsensical and pretty dumb.
- Similar to GG from Annoying Orange, Chip 2.6 from Mr Meaty, and Rubella from Making Fiends, he would pretty much ruin the Bob and Larry relationship.
- Most of his jokes are pretty unfunny.
- He is kind of monopathic.
- Sometimes, he can come off as a Gary Stu.
- Similar to the lemmings from Norm of the North, Sheen Estevez's Planet Sheen incarnation, and Jar Jar Binks, he is a useless and abundant comic relief.
- He was a likeable character in "Bye Bye Bacon Bill".
- Some of his performances are kinda good.
- Some of his jokes are kinda funny.
- He can be considered 'so bad, he/she's good'.