Baby Jenny is one of the five main characters and family in the infamous cartoon Wolfoo. She is portrayed as a big crybaby that cries all the time for no reason. She is the baby cousin Wolfoo and Lucy and the niece of Mommy and Daddy Wolf.
Why She's the Biggest Crybaby Than George Pig That We Have Ever Seen (Absolutely NO Pun Intended)
- She is portrayed as unlikeable, crybaby, annoying and most infamous character than George Pig and Baby Alexander.
- She is very annoying and bratty character that Wolfoo had.
- The really big problem about this character is that she cries every time for no exact reason at all, like George Pig and Baby Alexander.
- She is a very mean and disgusting baby, in "First day of school", Lucy takes her to school that was made out of cardboard in the night, isn't she supposed to be in daycare instead of school?
- In "Pop It Costume", she bites Lucy's Pop-It costume, making it ripped and made her cry; Mommy Wolf could have punished her.
- Her crying will most likely get last on your nerves.
- She is obviously a massive vomiting baby, she vomits on Wolfoo, Lucy or any character.
- She never, if ever, gets punished for her evil actions, making her a Karma Houdini.
- Her design looks cute.
- While she is unlikable, she can be sometimes likeable.
- She rarely gets comeuppance for bad things.