Aya Asagiri's classmates
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A group of unnamed classmates of Aya Asagiri are the minor characters of Magical Girl Site.
Why They Suck
- Like their teachers, they weren't even aware of Aya's bullying issues.
- None of them have any personality at all.
- Of course, They barely even care about Aya as a classmate.
- They act like irresponsible ones who don't bother telling teachers.
- Even so, they are treated as complete strangers to Aya, who don't apologize for not helping her with her bullying.
- They act like complete morons who didn't help Aya, either.
- Despite this, they only exist to give Aya some dramatic tension on her misfortune and don't show any purpose to the greater narrative.
- They are indeed one-dimensional, despite they aren't as mean-spirited at all.
- They didn't even bother to tell their teacher about Aya being bullied.
- They act ignorant and irresponsible.
The Only 3 Redeeming Qualities
- They're not as cruel as Sarina and her friends.
- Of course they're nice to Aya, after all.
- They are aware that Aya's bullies were delinquents and didn't care too much about them.