Assoud the Rabbit (Tomorrow's Pioneers)
"Don't let your kids watch this!" - Robbie Rotten
This article contains potentially sensitive content that may be discomforting or upsetting to certain users. Reader discretion is advised!
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Loathsome Characters Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: short pointers
Assoud (أسود) is a costume-based character who appeared in the infamous Palestinian propaganda show Tomorrow's Pioneers. He, along with Farfour, Nahool, and Nassur, were widely hated worldwide for several reasons.
Why He's No Doc (or Patty Cake)
'''Important note: This character is extremely controversial for reasons explained below. No positive pointers/section will be permitted on this page. Anyone on this wiki who attempts to add redeeming qualities will have their edits reverted.'''
- He is an evil rip-off and bootleg of both Bugs Bunny and Roger Rabbit.
- Like the other Tomorrow's Pioneers characters, he's as heartless as he's bad-looking.
- Due to being a costume-based character, Assoud can't even express emotions.
- Like Farfour, his voice is just plain awful, to the point that it's way worse than even Horace from The Problem Solverz, though its at an improvement over Farfour and Nahoul.
- He was tortured and punished whenever he does something.
- For stealing money, he was told to get his hand cut off.
- His design, while okay (as formerly mentioned in then-RQ#1), is very cheaply-made.
- Assoud's personality is very bland.
- Assoud is nothing more than a symbol of terrorism, which not only makes him unlikable but also tragic.
- In one scene, Assoud said he'll kill anyone who is Jewish, which is something Adolf Hitler would say.
- Along with the rest of the characters, he became obscure after Tomorrow's Pioneers got banned in many countries.