"Don't let your kids watch it!" - Robbie Rotten
This article contains potentially sensitive content that may be discomforting or upsetting to certain users. Reader discretion is advised!
Reason: Adult topics.
The Arkham Knight is the titular antagonist of the 2015 video game Batman: Arkham Knight. He was voiced by Troy Baker.
- It is very obvious that the Arkham Knight’s secret identity is Jason Todd. It doesn’t help that Red Hood serves as a playable character and his Arkham Knight skin can be used.
- He likes taunting frequently at Batman by calling him an old man and that he is narcissistic about Scarecrow’s quest.
- Jason Todd wasn’t brought up in the previous games, although an indirect mention is heard in City.
- The Arkham Knight moniker is more fitting for Thomas Elliot or an original character.
- The Arkham Knight represents if Batman never became mature in a bad way.
- Jason Todd redeems himself and decides to help Batman stop Scarecrow.
- His Arkham Knight and Red Hood costumes are amazing to look at.
- After Jason gives up his Arkham Knight identity, Deathstroke takes over the militia and is more likable.
- In the comics after the game, the Arkham Knight has a new secret identity: Astrid Arkham.
- Jason Todd was indirectly mentioned by the Joker if Nightwing is selected to play for the Joker Funhouse challenge map from City.