Arch, labeled as The Nice Redden' is the male contestant from the infamous critically panned Object Show, Object Terror. He is an arch and has competed in both seasons. Sadly, he became flanderized in the reboot.
Why Mostly Everyone Hates Him And Now He's Awful
- He went from a nice yet calm person to a very unlikeable and selfish butt-monkey type of character, meaning that he has been butchered from a case of flanderization.
- In "Episode 2", he became a jerk to Plug for no good reason.
- He acts extremely cocky and immature, mostly in the reboot.
- His screaming is obnoxious and irritating to listen to.
- His friendship with Mint is terrible. They mostly don't get to know each other that well whatsoever.
- He overreacts whenever someone calls him a "U-Ripoff".
- Sometimes he is considered to be a hypocrite due to his immaturity.
- His characterization has changed to a negative range.
- He is egotistical and thinks he is a way better contestant than Trowel.
- He is one of the most unlikable characters in Object Show history.
- Deep down, he still does care for Mint, despite them never interacting with each other.
- He was much better in the original show and at least he became a bit better in the first reboot.
- His design is still admittedly passable to look at.
- In the unreleased episode "Bars and Beer", he is shown to be made out of bricks.