Jump to navigation Jump to search
April Nardini is a recurring character on WB drama Gilmore Girls. She's introduced in Season 6 as Luke Danes' long-lost 12-year old daughter.
She is portrayed by Vanessa Marano.
Why She Sucks
- She kind of feels like she came out of nowhere and there was no hinting about her existence whatsoever.
- Her presence is responsible for ending Luke and Lorelai's long-building love. As her being Luke's daughter was so incomprehensible for him, he couldn't commit to marriage anymore, and hid the reason from Lorelai.
- She's awfully similar to Lorelai's daughter, Rory, who was recently making less appearances on the show.
- As a character, she mainly exists to get on Luke's nerves and demonstrate how bad he is with children.
- She can often get pretty annoying with how knowingly-smart she is, for example, her idea of a good time was counting salt shakers in the diner, was became the focus of Luke's attention as he fought to gain custody.
- Despite all of her annoying moments and geek traits, she still cares about her father, Luke.