Anne Harper (Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn)
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Loathsome Characters Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Reasons need explanation.
Chantal "Anne" Harper is the mother of the quadruplets and a character in Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn. She is portrayed by Allison Munn. She’s one of the 2 comic relief characters in the show, alongside her husband, Tom Harper. Unfortunately for her, she’s the less funny and more annoying of the duo.
Why She Sucks
- She is a very annoying, strict, and unfunny comic relief character.
- She sometimes attempts to be hip and cool like modern Nickelodeon does now.
- Everything she does is not funny and it's makes it frustrating.
- She is mainly the reason for most of the show’s painfully unfunny moments.
- She gets jealous when her kids tend to spend most of their time with her husband, Tom, like when they choose him as their P.E. substitute.
- She can be too competitive when it comes to trying to win and beat someone else during a game or challenge.
- She was badly flanderized in seasons 3 & 4, where she became a more unlikable and unfunny douche, who’s a very terrible wife and mother, who acts just as bad as (if not worse than) Mrs. Turner.
- She embarrasses her children on a regular basis.
- Allison Munn did a good job playing as her.
- At least, she's smarter than Tom. (Even if he's better than her.)
- She does love her family very much, to say the least.
- She can be sometimes funny.
- She can be likable sometimes, such as the finale, "Lasties with Firsties", where she was at her best and most funniest on the series, and also comforted Dawn when she was feeling sad about losing her friend Mae, and was happy to see her and Mae become friends again in the end.