Amanda Banshee (The Wacky World Of Tex Avery)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Amanda Banshee is a character from the Freddy the Fly segments on the notorious DIC Entertainment show; The Wacky World of Tex Avery. She is voiced by Scott McNeil.
Why She Sucks
- She doesn’t care about her servants and keeps firing them whenever they screw up and only cares about herself.
- She even admitted that she hunts her own servants, seriously!
- Her voice is incredibly annoying and ear piercing. It doesn’t help that she's voiced by Scott McNeil, who did a phenomenal job at voicing Piccolo in the Ocean Dub of Dragon Ball Z, and Rattrap from Beast Wars.
- She is very destructive as well due to how she tries to kill Freddy the Fly which leads to her wrecking everything around her instead.
- Her design is pretty ugly as well.
- She also beats up people whenever she's angry.
- She often acts like a nervous wreck when Freddy's around her.
- She is also not that bright either and has made a lot of dumb moves.
- She acts very immature.
- She kicks people out of her house.
The ONLY Redeeming Quality
- To be fair, Freddy the Fly usually starts the conflict between his and her rivalry, meaning Freddy could be the sole reason she’s like this.