Allen Gregory De Longpre
"Don't let your kids watch this!" - Robbie Rotten
This article contains potentially sensitive content that may be discomforting or upsetting to certain users. Reader discretion is advised!
Allen Gregory De Longpre is the titular protagonist of the short-lived 2011 Fox series of the same name.
He is voiced by Jonah Hill.
Why He's Not Very Intelligent
- He is an extremely unlikable and uninteresting protagonist. This is because of the many reasons mentioned below.
- Perhaps one of his most infamous acts is claiming to have made a sex tape with his school's elderly principal. Another bad action he did is when Gina orders him to write an essay about his behavior, Allen instead decides to turn the assignment into a racist play.
- He is sexually obsessed with his school's principal, even though he is only a child and she's 80, which is sickeningly creepy and super-pedophilic.
- He treats everyone like crap, including when Patrick was asked to deliver Joel's homework to him, Allen forced Patrick to let him do it.
- He's very bratty and sometimes selfish. In fact, his actions can go from snooty to the point that you want punch him in the face.
- Allen, like his father, is often a karma houdini, as he usually gets off scot-free with his actions.
- His design is awful and ugly as he looks more like a ventriloquist dummy than an actual human.
- In "Gay School Dance", Allen prevented the bullies from pantsing Patrick, and he ended up getting pantsed himself in the process, showing he does care for his best friend deep down.
- Jonah Hill does a decent job voicing Allen.
- He is actually called out for his awful behavior by Sheila, his (false) biological mother.