|Alan (Sleepaway Camp)
“Your ass stinks!”
||Hateable Foul-Mouth Camper
|Media of Origin:
Alan is the main character of the 2008 awful and poorly-received horror film, Return to Sleepaway Camp. He is portrayed by an actor named Michael Gibney.
Why He Sucks
- He is completely unlikable, mean-spirited, and is downright childish, kind of like these two or him.
- The shirt he wears throughout the movie is filthy, stained, and absolutely disgusting looking.
- He’s very hypocritical, he doesn’t want to be bullied but has shown to consistently bully other people.
- He doesn’t even obey the rules of the camp counselors and instead picks fights with them and insults them as well.
- He has the personality and behavior of a 5-year-old spoiled troublemaking brat.
- His catchphrase, “Your ass stinks!”, is idiotic and absolutely ridiculous.
- He’ll throw a fit like a toddler if something doesn’t go his way and/or when he’s being bullied by someone.
- The actor that plays him, Michael Gibney, gives a straight-up awful performance (probably the worst in the film).
- He is by far one of the most unlikable and beastly protagonists in movie history.
- In fact, he’s so unlikeable that it’s extremely difficult to root for and side with him in the film.
- In one scene, he threatens his bunkmates with a lighter and hairspray, and even tried to kill Mickey with a knife.
- His tone of voice can get very whiny, infantile, irritating, and can get on your nerves VERY quickly.